TerraMaster has rolled out an update for its TOS operating system, which is found on its latest NAS encloures. This release includes a few fixes for some issues with storage-related features like volumes and the file manager. If you’re running a TerraMaster NAS, you’ll want to consider updating the OS.
What’s new in TerraMaster TOS 5.0.158?
This update is available for the best NAS from TerraMaster. Here’s what was included in the 5.0.158 release of TerraMaster TOS:
- Fixed some issues with the storage pool.
- Fixed some issues with network services.
- Fixed some issues with volumes.
- Fixed some issues with TOS desktop.
- Fixed some issues with the app center.
- Fixed some issues with file manager.
How to install TOS 5.0.158
Because it’s relatively small in size, you can ensure your best TerraMaster NAS is up-to-date in a few moments. Remember: this update is for x86 (Intel) TerraMaster NAS only. Simply follow these steps:
- Go to TOS > Control Panel > General settings > Software update.
- Check the option Online update.
- Click Apply.
- Follow the update wizard to finish the update.
You can also install the latest version of TOS manually if you don’t have net access on the TerraMaster NAS at this very second:
- Download the update from the TerraMaster website.
- Go to TOS> Control Panel> General Settings> Update & Restore.
- Click Manual Update.
- Click Browse and choose the downloaded update file.
- Click Apply.